OSSHD is committed to ensure high quality social services to improve the livelihood of the vulnerable youth, women and children through community based integrated SRH and environmental health and self-reliance interventions through
- Access and use: Vulnerable Children and Adolescents, Youth in school, Youth out of school, PLHIVs, Women and girls gain access to the holistic Social, Health and Developmental services.
- Equity and Inclusion: Vulnerable Children and Adolescents, Youth in school, Youth out of school, PLHIVs, Women and girls are identified and preferentially supported.
- Engagement: Increase the engagement of potential stakeholders which include the communities, media, civil society’s organizations, faith based organizations, women and young people, donor communities and implementing partners to become active players.
- Institutional Sustainability: – Improve and maintain institutional sustainability through effective capacity building and resource mobilization strategy.
- Growth and Expansion: Diversify programs with different sets of activities and the related investment portfolios and widen the scope of service to address more people.